with IN-HOUSE EXPERIENCE
Full business development:
Full business development based on in-house experience and French network connections.
> Our way of working:
The first step is an introductory meeting to better understand your needs and requirements,
> Actions taken:
Afterwards, we organize an “atelier d’experts” where we invite several French network connections in order to receive several opinions and remarks from people who know your products, requirments and needs and also have experience on the French market.
In this expert-team we can invite people who are experienced with juridical aspects, M&A, product specialists, headhunters, immo specialists etc.
Afterwards, you’ll get all necessary information to define the best full business development strategy towards the French market.
It is important to mention that DewaFlex is not a one-off consultant and will assist you in the long run in this business development. We always aim to be your “recurrent and long-term partner for the French market”.
our customers speak
Some practical examples:
Client: Belgian company, Gymna Uniphy.
Employee: Nadia Bakdi.
Gymna is a company from Bilzen specialized in equipment and consumables for a professional clientbase in physiotherapy. They already have a strong market share in the Benelux. In France they have several distributors but the French turnover is low and the price structure is not on the same level as in the Benelux.
Actions for the client:
- Creation of a dedicated Gymna France office and showroom,
- Support to attract a fulltime employee, Madame Nadia Bakdi,
- Our facilities are used regularly to setup several training sessions with distributors or to foresee other meetings.
The Gymna Uniphy head-office has now a much closer approach towards the French market and the end-clients have acces to a beautiful showroom and can contact Madame Nadia Bakdi, a French speaking employee, for all technical questions they might have !
Client: Belgian interim company, Konvert.
Trainee(s): Constance Dissaux, Rizlane Miri, Enrico Casadei, Abou El Farah Mustapha.
How can DewaFlex help Konvert Interim to recruit interim job workers in the North of France. Fact: The unemployment percentage in Belgium is much lower than in the North of France.
Actions for the client:
- Active connections with the “Pôle emploi”-offices to create a flow of applicants to both offices for Konvert in the North of France, one of them with us at Roubaix,
- Creation of Konvert France at Roubaix with professional office space,
- “On the road”-solution with the Konvert mobile home, 2 French employees set up post at several “Pôle Emploi”-offices in the North of France,
- Online system for recruiting in direct acces with Belgian mainframe.
Konvert Interim has started a second office at Bailleul due to high number of inscriptions and a good conversion rate.
Partner: French company, Lille's Agency.
General manager: Jean-Baptiste Toursel.
With the help of our expert-partners we aid foreign companies in several different ways.
Actions for all our clients:
- With strategic partnerships we can branch out considerably our portfolio of solutions for our end customers,
- Expert, mostly French partners give us a good feel on what’s happening on the French territory.
To put it plain & simple, with this active network we can offer a one-stop solution for our customers !
- Full business development based on in-house experience and French network connections,
- Our French expert-team are people who are very familiar with French juridical aspects, M&A, product specialists, headhunters, immo specialists etc. ,
- DewaFlex is not a one-off consultant, DewaFlex will assist you on a long term basis in this business development and will be your “recurrent and long-term partner for the French market”,
- We maintain a close contact with economic organizations, such as Flanders Investment and Trade, Voka, CCI France international Allemagne, CCI France Pays-Bas, AHK, Transforum ..Other organisations in France: headhunting recruitment agencies, recruitment agencies, accountants and lawyers, trade schools, both French and foreign schools (Germany, The Netherlands and Belgium),
- You’ll get all necessary information to define the best full business development towards the French market,
- You’ll be assisted and guided not only during the development process but during the entire period that you do business in France.